Sometime you need to fill extra information from the customer for future reference. For that purpose you need to add extra step in checkout process. Magento Custom form for checkout step plugin is a complete solution to add extra step in Checkout process for your ecommerce website. It allow admin to export data from custom table in CSV format.
Magento custom form for Checkout Step Plugin Features
- Tested for Magento Community: 1.9.0.
- Easy to install & configure.
- Add Custom Form in Checkout Process and Save information in Custom Table.
- Option to export the Custom Table data in CSV format.
- Option to enable/disable the Custom Form In Checkout extension.
Installation and Configuration
- Go on to the Admin > System > Mage Connect > Mage Connect Manager.
- Install Extension by Direct Package Upload:
Upload the Zip file provided in the Extension under the Direct package file upload Tab. After Click on refresh the Extension will show in “Manage Existing Extensions” List.
- Install Extension by Extension Key
- Copy & Paste the Extension key to install the extension. After Click on refresh the Extension will show in “Manage Existing Extensions” List.
- If you are already logged in during installation then try to logout & re-login.
- Clear your Magento Cache Before checkout process.
- Go to System > Configuration > iPragmatech Extensions > Checkout Setting > Manage Checkout settings here.
- Go to Admin > iPragmatech > Export Data. Click on export button to export data in CSV format.