Product Quote Request Extention is the complete Quotation Manager for Magento2 Website. This plugin facilitates customers to direct quote on a product and after Marchant can provide customer some discount or some Coupon code. The Product Quote Request Extension for Magento allows your customers to do online negotiation. This plugin will help you when your store sells items that don’t have fixed prices. Product Quote Request extension allow customer to make a real time query with store owner and bargain for a product for the desired price. Store Owner get notified by the email and can also check the real-time query on admin grid where he can also reply to the customer’s query. Product Quote Request Extension allows you to offer the same comfort and shopping experience to your customers while shopping at your online store. This way, the store owner can easily create lifetime customers.
Purpose of Product Quote Request
The team of Product Quote Request are passionate about B2B e-commerce. Using Product Quote Request enables merchants to generate more leads and lift your sales.
Strategically place quotation buttons
You choose where and when you show ‘negociate price’ buttons. You can choose to place them per product, per store view or website, or everywhere.
Reply via your Magento backend
When your customers have requested a quote, you receive a notification. You can now create a custom proposal from within your Magento environment! Enter custom prices per product, enter comments in a proposal or per product from the quote request, send emails to your customers.
Product Quote Request for Magento Features
- Ability to enable/disable the extension.
- Allows customer and store owner to negotiate the price together.
- Allows admin to add the coupon code for the accepted offer.
- Allows customers to add comments along with their offers.
- Admin notification when a bargaining query is made by the customer.
- Admin mail setting for a specific email address where the admin wants to receive the query.
- Admin setting if he doesn’t want to get notified (the admin can check manually on the admin grid).
- The admin can accept or reject the negotiation price.
- More customer engagement and increased conversions
- Allows only registered customers to bargain, thus generating more registered users.
- Customers can’t send an offer for the same product after a certain time period defined by the Store Owner.
- Compatible with all Magento product types.
- Magento 2.0.2 or more
Installation and Configuration
- Download the package
- Copy and paste under the Magento root directory, the folder structure should be like this: magento_root/app/code/Ipragmatech/Pricenegotiator.
- Go to the Magento root directory
- Run the command : sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Delete the di, generation and cache from var/
- Run the command: sudo php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Run the command: sudo php bin/magento cache:clean
- Give the read and execute permission var/di, var/generation, var/cache
- Go to store >> configuration >> Ipragmatech Extension.
- Enable the module, set admin email and query expire time.
- Clear the cache
- Go to the frontend product detail page and there will be a button to negotiate the price.
- You are done.
Note : Use SMTP mail extension to fast email notification.
Click here to see front end with below credentials
user: [email protected]
password: [email protected]
Click here to see Backend with below credentials
password: [email protected]
Easy ways to spread the word
- Email your friends. Personal recommendations are priceless.
- Rate our plugin on the Socialengine.
- Share this plugin on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and other social sites.
- Free 30 days support.
- Paid Support After 30 days.