Scalable Magento2 stack AMI is ready to run, prebuilt environment setting for scalability, performance and high availability for your online store. Magento2 Community Edition is the free and open source version of the eCommerce platform which supports more that 200,000 customer sites. Magento2 gives merchants scalability and features for presentation, content, and functionality. The platform offers marketing tools, search engine optimization, product catalog management and browsing, one-page checkout and a number of standard tools such as those used to manage shipping, tax and customer service.
Want to setup your eCommerce website in few minutes ? Use Scalable Magento2 stack AMI and run your online store in few minutes on amazon cloud.
How to Use Scalable Magento2 stack AMI
Once you have successfully launched your Magento2 instance, please complete the following steps:
- SSH to the instance and run the following command(this shall create database for Magento):
- Open your site URL using your ec2 public URL e.g http://ec2-54-205-170-107.compute-1.amazonaws.com/
- Click on the ‘Agree and Setup Magento’ button.
- Click on ‘Next’ button.
- Enter database username, password and database name :
- Click on ‘Next’ Button
- Enter admin username , user email, and password.
- Complete the magento2 installation and access admin.
- You are ready to run your online store!
Scalable Magento2 stack AMI for online store on AWS
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more