Socialengine AWS (Amazon Web Service) AMI stack is preconfigured and ready to use image that provide an environment settings for scalable, performance and high availability for socialengine platform. Socialengine stack enables better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. It gets you up and running in minutes on amazon cloud.
What is Socialengine
SocialEngine gives you a simple, Unbranded network that you can customize in any way. You’ll have the freedom to maintain fine-grained control over all aspects of your site and content.
- SocialEngine PHP helps you build a community that’s unique to you, with absolutely no “powered by” links or “SocialEngine PHP” branding presented to your members.
- Your community’s content is yours to own. Unlike most hosted services, SocialEngine PHP never prevents you from moving your community or serving your own advertisements.
- You’ll have the complete PHP source code to play with, making it possible to add or integrate your custom features.
- SocialEngine plugin design allows you to start as small or large as you need to. Go full-featured now, or add on features as your community grows.
- Give your new community some style with one of the bundled starter themes, or make it your own by editing the theme and arranging your content as you please! More themes are available in our Community Addons area.
How to Use Socialengine AMI
Once you have successfully launched your SocialEngine instance, please complete the following steps:
- SSH to the instance and run the following command:
- Open the your site url using your ec2 public url e.g. http://ec2-54-205-170-107.compute-1.amazonaws.com/
- Enter your socialengine license key as ‘3199-1526-6069-0060’ and move to next steps.
- Enter database username, password and database name :
- Complete the socialengine installation and you are ready for high performance live website.
- Ready to deploy in minutes and ready for live release.
- Optimized for production usage and should improve performance from 30% to 300% from the default configuration.
- Commercial support options available.
AWS – Socialengine stack for high performance and scalability
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
- Free 30 days support.
- Paid Support After 30 days.