Socialengine WordPress plugin allows users to automatically sign in/sign up on your wordpress using Single Sign-On (SSO) techniques. This involves authentication into wordpress services for the user who already logged in into your socialengine website.
If you are using WordPress to publish your blog, you can create a single sign-on connection with your WordPress. People registered on your SocialEngine community will be able to sign in automatically as a member into WordPress without having to go through a separate registration process. SocialEngine Press Single Sign On Plugin for WordPress makes it easy to integrate your SocialEngine Community and your WordPress website.
How Socialengine WordPress Plugin Works:
- The first step is logging into the SocialEngine community.
- When a user visits a new service, the user is redirected to SocialEngine Press Single Sign On Plugin for WordPress plugin.
- Permits a user if the user is logged in.
- Provide easy-access to multiple accounts
- Reduce frustration of multiple log-in
- Reducing time spent re-entering passwords for the same identity
- Increase the security
- Reduces the chance of forgetting your password
- Improves user satisfaction
- SocialEngine 4.8.7+
- WordPress 4.1.1+
- Needs WordPress Directory inside Socialengine Site or WordPress directory on subdomain.
If you want to experiment the single sign-in process for yourself, please check the status of the online plugin here
Easy ways to spread the word
- Free 30 days support.
- Paid Support After 30 days.