Magento is a powerful platform for digital commerce, its new version Magento 2 had been launched. Magento2 comes with more powerful features. One of the best features is “Rest API”, Magento2 has default rest api for its extension. Some of them are missing like Wishlist, Review etc. If you are a Magento developer and you are developing a mobile application, then our Wishlist REST API allows your customer to add the product to Wishlist. To demonstrate what you can do using the Wishlist API, we have developed a native android app MagentoShop that allows you to access the full functionality of a basic Magento store.
The API is JSON based and is very simple to install and use. Just install the plugin and you are all set to use wishlist functionality.
Wishlist rest api for Magento Features
- Customer can view all wishlist items
- Customer can add item to the wishlist
- Customer can delete item from wishlist
Easy ways to spread the word
- Email your friends. Personal recommendations are priceless.
- Share this plugin on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and other social sites.
- Free 30 days support.
- Paid Support After 30 days.