eCommerce is the buying and selling of products over an electronic network. There are many ecommerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop and many more available which provides ready to go solution for clients. Though there are many platforms but Magento is most famous and vastly used by online stores. In this article we examined 9 reasons that explain why you need magento mobile app for online store.
Magento based on open source platform which provides smooth shopping cart system with control over the look and functionality of the store. It provides SEO, items management and other tools which enforce trader to have mobile app for superb shopping experience for customers. Here is the list of features which explain the benefits of Magento and reasons why you need magento mobile app for online store.
Key reasons why you need magento mobile app for your online store:
1. MobileCommerce- Magento provides one admin panel for multiple devices. It gives seamless integration to product catalog, CMS and store configurations and wide range of checkout capabilities. It reduces maintenance costs and eases to updates sites with user friendly section.
2. Catalog Management- Magento create different price points for different customer groups, such as wholesalers and retailers. Magento manages simple, configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), bundled and grouped products.
3. Product Browsing- Magento gives the multiple images per product with different size,color and brands with image zoom capability.
4. Search Engine Optimization- SEO of magento is 100% search engine friendly. It provides Google Site Map and Google content API for shopping.
5. Web Services API – Built in support for SOAP v1, SOAP v2, XMLRPC, REST with 3-legged OAuth 1.0a with XML and JSON data format for Data Request and Response.
6. CheckOut,Payment and Shipping- Magento provides the functionality of one-page checkout with additional feature of guest checkout or checkout with account to use address book. Magento gives the facility of shipping to multiple addresses in one order. Magento provides the integration with multiple PayPal gateways with free shipping.
7. Customer Service- A good customer service is provided by the Magento with order tracking from account and order history with status updates.
8. Internationalization support- With international support for localization, multiple currencies and tax rates provided by Magento. Also support for accented characters and right to left text and configurable list of allowed countries for certain features.
9. Analytics and Reporting- Magento is integrated with Google Analytics. It gives the Sales report, Tax report, Tags report, Total sales invoice and Total sale refunded.
In above article we explained benefits to use Magento mobile app for online store. Magento is covering more than 60% of eCommerce market. Those looking for a robust and powerful eCommerce solution need not to look beyond Magento. From start-up businesses to large-scale enterprises, Magento can cater to all for the most stringent of their eCommerce needs. There are ready to go solution like MagentoShop – Shopping App , Magento Manager and Magento Mobile Store etc available in market which launch magento based mobile store in quick time.